Your hair is your best accessory. Take good care of it so it is always in the best condition. You hair could need to be cared for in different ways depending on your hair type.
Curly hair is known to be one of the more difficult hair types to deal with. It gets easily entangled, and brushing it causes easy breakage and frizz. Curly hair is also seen to be affected more by humidity and other environmental factors.
· It is very essential for people with curly hair to choose their shampoo wisely, stay clear of the ingredients that may be too harsh for your curls
· Conditioning is a must since it is often seen that curly hair can become dry easily
· Curly hair can be styled in several ways. A simple bun will not only help to make it manageable but also add to your overall look
· Leave in conditioners and hair serums are also known to help firm your curls and thus avoid the curls from getting frizzy! Start using them today
· Make your own deep scalp and hair treatment to help keep your hair healthy and strong. Here are the steps for a hair spa at home
Thin hair looks gorgeously touchable and easy to manage but it is known that thin hair needs a different kind of looking after. Read on for some tips on how thin hair can be better cared for.
· Thin hair is known to be low in density. So it is not advisable to wash hair every day or too often since it leads to more hair loss
· While shampooing massage the scalp properly since it is known to improve blood circulation that can promote hair growth
· When you use conditioner apply it from the tips to the top of the hair strands. Rinse it off properly to avoid your hair becoming heavy
· Thin hair is also prone to breakage as it is weaker than the rest of the hair. Thus staying hydrated will go a long way in ensuring the health of your hair
No one wants frizzy hair! Who doesn’t love soft, shiny, silky and bouncy hair? Do you want to know how to get rid of that frizzy, dry hair? Keep reading and find out how you can not only tame your dry, bushy and frizzy hair but also make your hair unbelievably soft and shiny!
· Beating frizz is all about the moisture in your hair. So always use conditioner after shampooing your hair
· Try doing a special hydrating treatment at least once a week. This will help in keeping your hair soft, shiny and bouncy
· Hang your hair upside down and brush your hair with a wide toothed comb. This can help distribute the natural oils from your scalp and roots and prevent your hair from becoming frizzy
· After shampooing, conditioning and drying your hair you can always put in up in a bun or a pony tail. This will keep away the frizz and let you carry on with your busy day without having to handle frizz