Your hair is the crowning glory of your looks! Who doesn’t want to maintain long and lustrous hair? But our hectic, modern lifestyle prevents us from giving our hair the attention it needs. Achieve your dream of long, gorgeous and healthy hair by following these quick tips!
1. Use coconut oil to massage your hair once a week. This will give you healthy, stronger and more manageable hair. Oiling the roots will give your hair the strength it needs to grow long and strong. It also helps in rejuvenating dead hair and giving it that extra bounce.
2. You don’t need to shampoo your hair every day. When you do you must be gentle. Use luke-warm or cold water to rinse your hair and massage your scalp. This goes a long way in helping! Your hair becomes vulnerable when it is wet so rubbing the shampoo too harshly can cause breakage.
3. Use Conditioner. Conditioning your hair is extremely important if you wish to maintain good hair. It helps in preventing dryness. It avoids extra damage and keeps your hair soft and shiny.
4. If you are using styling tools, use them on cooler settings or better yet, give them up completely! Learn how to style your hair and work with it, not against it. Stop over-styling your hair and instead, adopt a few natural methods to straighten or curl your hair.
5. Trim your hair at least once every three months. This will ensure that your hair stays healthy. Trimming your hair often not only gets rid of split ends but also promotes faster hair growth.
So what are you waiting for? Follow these tips and get the long, lustrous hair you have always dreamed of!
Found this interesting? Don't forget to read hair care tips for short hair here.
If frizzy hair is one of your concerns here is an interesting read.