Don’t we all love to go out and have some fun? Weekends are when most people do that! So you have your clothes, accessories, shoes and even the place you are going to decided? But wait, what about your hair? There are so many ways you could style your hair, so as to add to your overall look. Don’t you worry. We’ve got you covered.
Here are some party hairstyles that you could totally try out
Side flair braid
A side flair braid is quite simple to make and will look fabulous on your Friday night out. Try this look and look fabulous. This is perfect for people with short hair. For this hairstyle all you will need is a comb and small hair elastic bands.
1. First comb your hair well to ensure it is free of any knots
2. Make a deep side parting on any side. You could stick to the side you usually part your hair
3. Now take some hair from the thinner side of the parting and start making a braid
4. Continue doing so until you are one inch away from the end of your hair
5. Now secure this in place with a hair tie
6. Comb the other part and use a serum in case your hair is frizzy
A volumized updo is perfect for those with long and thick hair. It is a fancy hairstyle and would go well with formal events that you may have to attend.
1. Tie your hair into a ponytail and the twist it and roll it around to form a bun
2. You can pin this in place, or leave it a little messy to go for the messy bun look
3. Alternatively, you could try a sleek ponytail by securing your hair with an elastic high at the crown of your head.
4. Wrap a piece of your hair around the elastic and place pins underneath the ponytail to create extra polish and volume
A ponytail is the most classic style there is. There are many ways in which you can make small changes to it and change your absolute look.
1. You could tie your hair into a high ponytail. This will also help to add volume to your hair. Use hair ties to secure your ponytail in place
2. For a fancier ponytail, you could make a small braid on either side and twist it as part of the ponytail. This is very simple and looks really nice
3. If you have bangs or layers, you could let some of your hair outside the ponytail and let it hang loose for a softer look