5 hair colour and hairstyle to try this wedding season
Wedding season is the time of the year when you pull out your ethnic dresses. Digging into your mom’s closet for a beautiful saree is your favourite activity. You pair your mom’s sarees with designer blouses and right accessories but get stuck when it comes to hairstyle. There is such a wide variety of hair colour ideas and hairstyle options that one tends to get overwhelmed. Should I colour my hair black or burgundy? An elegant updo, open curls, a bun or a braid? Will the hairstyle suit me or get messy over a period of time? The hairstyle is one thing ladies fret over a lot. But here all your worries will be put to rest. Peruse this at your leisure before finalising on the latest hair colour and hairstyle.
The right hairstyle with the latest hair colour can enhance your party look and give you a bewitching edge. There are four main types of hair colours – blonde, red, brown (brunette) and black. The tones of these colours are changed slightly to create various shades.
You should choose the latest hair colour that suits your skin and make a hairstyle that looks beautiful with the same hair colour. Let’s have a look at the various hair colour options available for you.
- Red/Burgundy hair Colour: Burgundy is a dark red latest hair colour shade. Its name is inspired by the Burgundy wine region of France. This latest hair colour will liven the tresses for it is one of the boldest shades you can imagine, experimenting. The burgundy shade of Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour is the best hair colour for women as it suits all Indian skin tones. The hair colour gives you a straight out of salon look. But why spend your hard-earned money on the salon when you can achieve the same look by doing hair colour at home? The revolutionary Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour has made it possible to do burgundy hair colour at home. You get a professional hair colour at home in just 30 minutes.
Wedding hairstyle for Burgundy hair: With burgundy hair colour one hairstyle we love is an elegant twisted side bun. This is a versatile hairstyle and looks equally good with a saree, lehenga, gown or even indo-western wear.
Take a 3-inch section from the centre parting of your hair in the front and twist them in a braid along your forehead. Take all the hair to one side and make a loose braid with all your hair. Now twist and roll the entire braid. Hold it with bobby pins and you are good to go. If you want to go a notch higher then adorn your bun with some flowers or shimmering bobby pins.
- Brown Hair Colour: Brown hair colour is anything but boring. Just don’t confuse it with blondes. Blondes are very different from the brunette. The brown shade is the latest hair colour that can spice up your look instantly. And if you thought that there is just one shade of brown hair colour then get ready to be spoilt for choices. Godrej Rich Crème hair colour has got all the popular shades of brown hair colour ideas. Pick up one from the 3 beautiful shades of Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour to have the chocolate hue that’s just right for you. The shades of Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour are– natural brown, dark brown and black-brown. You can go for global hair colour or just highlight a few streaks.
Hairstyle with brown hair: Brown hair colour makes hair styling easy. Ladies with short hair can sport a bob, medium lengths can try curls, flowing waves or dead straight and long-haired ladies can try hair updos or braids. These days, women with hair of any length can make braids with faux hair. So here’s a magical hairstyle that makes you look mystical – the twisted mermaid braid.
A simple braid is made with the centre portion of your hair. Taking a 2-inch section of hair from either side twist them like a rope and put it inside out through the centre braid. Pull out the strands of braid and loosen it a bit. This braid is a head turner and the beautiful brown hair (coloured at home) will make each layer of this hairstyle vivid and clear.
- Blonde hair colour: Indians are blessed with naturally dark hair colour shades. To achieve the latest hair colour of blonde, you would be required to bleach the tresses. Going blonde would mean exposure to ammonia-based hair colour. So choose a safe hair colour for your tresses. You can either do highlights or go for global blonde.
Hairstyle for blonde hair: This hair colour makes hair dull and thin, so chose a hairstyle that adds bounce to the hair. One hair-do that is very popular with blonde hair is curly tendrils up do.
Curl your hair into short and tight curls. Use hairspray on the curls to make them last longer. Once done, run your fingers to separate each strand of hair. Loosely pull your hair together and make a small bun. Hold it with bobby pins and clips. Pull out a few hair strands to complete the look.
- Black hair colour: Black is a classic all-time favourite hair colour shade. Natural black is a hair colour trend that never goes out of fashion and suits everyone. Shiny lustrous hair can be a head-turner in any party. Ladies believe that natural black is one hair colour shade which is universal. However, that’s not true. There are many shades of black hair dyes available in the market that makes your hair inky and shady. The natural black shade of Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour is the best hair colour for women that gives a professional hair colour treatment at home itself. Also, its unique ammonia-free formula with 10x aloe vera makes hair look soft and shiny. Your black hair will add to your beauty undoubtedly.
Hairstyle for black hair: A high ponytail goes really well with natural black hair colour. Straighten your tresses and pull them up into a high ponytail. You can wear front bangs to accentuate the look. You can also try loose curls in a half pony and pull them all to one side of your neck. Wear jhumkas or chandbali earrings and you are ready to set the floor on fire.
- A hairstyle for all hair colours: Any wedding party is incomplete without a bun. You will always spot a couple of ladies sporting a bun with traditional gajra or faux flowers. And if you thought that bun is passe or just for the brides, then you are in for a surprise. Girls, ladies, women of every age group look equally beautiful with a bun. The options of styling the bun are unlimited and you can always experiment with it. Even a basic string of flowers around a simple bun can make you gorgeously beautiful. A pouffe with the front hair or front bangs is the proverbial cherry on the cake.
Healthy luxurious hair makes alluring hairstyles. Choose Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour to do hair colour at home and have a good hair day every day, for every special function at weddings or otherwise.
Indian weddings are incomplete without 3-4 functions. And if you are in close relation to the bride or the groom, then you must attend all the functions and even look…
This year has been unlike any other year. The past few months have not only been challenging but also stressful for many of us, leading to even a couple of…