Hair colour tips for the wedding season
The wedding season is just around the corner and you would have one or more wedding functions to attend. If your sister or brother is getting married, then it is definitely a monumental occasion for you. Even though weddings this season will follow all safety measures, you can expect the vibrant spirit and glitter and glamour that Indian weddings are known for. You would need to keep up with trendy dresses, chic hairstyle and makeup. And the latest hair colour can just add the right vibrancy to your style. For this wedding season, check out these hair colour tips and slay it like no one else.
- Consider the wedding function: Indian weddings are incomplete without 3-4 functions. If you just have the reception or the wedding day to attend, then you can try any latest hair colour. However, for ladies who need to attend various functions and want a different hairstyle for each day, choose a versatile hair colour. Warm shades of brown and natural black look classy on open tresses, messy bun, braid or any hair updo. Just choose a bold lip colour with simple coloured tresses and you are good to go.
- Location of wedding function: The location of the wedding plays a pivotal role in deciding the right hair colour idea. The natural sunlight reflects differently from artificial lights. Following are few ideas basis the location of wedding:
– Indoors in banquet halls: If the wedding is indoors then you can literally choose any hair colour and hairstyle of your choice. The place is well lit and has a comfortable temperature to manage the
– Poolside or beach wedding: If the wedding party is at the poolside then shades of burgundy hair colour and vibrant coloured dresses will be perfect. Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair colour comes in a beautiful burgundy shade that will make you look ravishing. You can also opt for lighter shades of brown and let your tresses down.
– Lawns: Winter weddings in the warm sun are a thing. Bright colour dresses and light makeup are best for weddings in open lawns. For hair colour choose the warmer shades. Burgundy hair colour will have a red hue in sunlight which may or may not look good on you. It is safe to opt for natural hair colour shades which will add texture to your hair. If the weather is hot, then you should opt for an updo instead of letting your hair down. For an updo go for highlights or balayage effect. It defines the hairstyle really well.
- Consider the hair accessories: You must be having some hair accessories which you would like to reuse. Consider the colour of your accessories before choosing the latest hair colour. For e.g: red clips on platinum grey hair with a bright red dress would be a big turn off. The hair colour and hair accessories should create a cohesive look.
- Quick hair colour: You can rely on quick hair colour at home which can be used even at the last moment. Sometimes a party comes up at the last moment and you don’t have enough time to go to the salon. So a hair colour at home comes really handy. Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour gives you professional hair colour at home in just 30 minutes. It is easy to use and you can use the dark brown hair colour.
- Get a haircut before you do hair colour: This is primarily because no one wants to spend the effort in doing hair colour at home on the long tresses and then cutting them short. Also doing the latest hair colour after a hair cut makes the ends smoother and the colour looks even throughout.
- Don’t wash your hair frequently: This has always been emphasised but in the wedding season, ladies tend to use a lot of hair sprays and hairstyling chemicals for the perfect They wear a different hairstyle on different functions, which makes them shampoo their hair every morning. This not only rips the hair of natural oils but also fades the latest hair colour. Damaged hair lacks moisture and makes hair prone to breakage, split ends and hair fall. Hair damage is nothing less than a nightmare, so use safe styling tools. Don’t use harsh chemicals on your hair and use pins, clips and hair accessories to make a hairstyle.
- Keep all the above points in mind and choose a safe option to do hair colour at home. Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour is the best hair colour for women to cover greys. It is ammonia-free hair colour with 10x aloe vera which makes the hair look soft and shiny. This is the best at-home hair colour that takes care of your hair.
Choose a hair colour shade from the 5 beautiful shades of Godrej Expert Rich Crème Hair Colour. The hair colour trends keep changing but make sure you know what compliments your skin and style. Once you have done the latest hair colour at home, it is time to make a beautiful hairstyle and get dressed. Here are a few tips to have a perfect wedding look:
Hairstyle tip: For functions like sangeet or cocktail party where you would dance your hearts out, opt for a tied bun or braid which would be long-lasting. Lose tresses might go messy after hours of dancing, so be prepared with a back-up plan. A fancy clip to clutch your hair or a simple band to tie them in a high ponytail is the go-to options.
Make-up Tip: You can leave your hair open or clip them up. But if you are going for an elaborate hairstyle, keep your makeup basic and highlight just your lips. However, if you are keeping your hairstyle simple or letting your tresses down, go for heavy makeup and bold eyes. This way your look will be balanced and glamorous.
Footwear Tip: Footwear often goes unnoticed beneath your saree or lehenga but it is an important part of your outfit. It needs to be classy and comfortable. Weddings are all about roaming around and meeting your long lost friends and relatives. You rarely sit in one place, so make comfort your priority while choosing the footwear. And, don’t trust brand new sandals. Wear them a few times before the wedding party to be sure of the fit and comfort.
Accessories Tip: Don’t go overboard with accessories. Just like make-up and hairstyle, balance them out. Heavy earrings mean no neckpiece or a delicate chain at max. An antique bracelet or a dozen bangles can add a tinge of ethnicity to your outfit. A simple kurta or an indo-western dress with a fancy clutch and bold neckpiece can make you grab all the limelight.
Weddings are one of the biggest events of the year and you look for ways to look the prettiest. Hope these tips keep you sorted for the wedding season.
Indian weddings are incomplete without 3-4 functions. And if you are in close relation to the bride or the groom, then you must attend all the functions and even look…
This year has been unlike any other year. The past few months have not only been challenging but also stressful for many of us, leading to even a couple of…